B-TUNING RACING TEAM Opening Winter season
Our ongoing partner, the racing team “B-TUNING RACING TEAM” opens the winter season and we are ready to talk about new partner opportunities in advertising.
On average, each leg of track racing attracts up to 5,000 – 7,000 people. According to the organizers ‘ statistics, the live broadcast of the leg in Ramenskoye gets 111035 views. The audience coverage of the topics coming out on the channels “360 Podmoskovye” and “Ramenskoye TV” is more than a million viewers.
- Racing jumpsuit branding
- Organizing and conducting a race taxi for partners and clients of the company
- Race car branding
- Team branding (clothing, flags, service cars, etc. )
- Conducting promotional activities
- Involving paddock and grid girls for spectator attention
- Production and distribution of printed and souvenir products
B-TUNING RACING TEAM — IS
- From a mechanic to a coach, there are only real professionals who work in the team.
- One of the oldest racing teams among those competing in Russian circuit racing, leading its history since 1998.
- In the 2014 – 2017 seasons, B-Tuning is the only SMP RCRS (Russian Circuit Racing Series) team presented in four classes. Being engaged in the preparation and maintenance of various car models, rightfully holds the record for the number of drivers.
- The number of awards every year exceeds a dozen: 2011 – 15, 2012 – 54, 2013 – 45, 2014 – 25, 2015 – 39, 2016 – 43, 2017 – 36, 2018 — 22, 2019 – 11, 2020 — 13.
- Evgeny Omelin is a mechanic of the B-Tuning team who was awarded as the best mechanic of the SMP RCRS according to the results of the competition held by the organizers of the series.
- Anton Zakharov, coach of the B-Tuning team became the winner of the “Person of the Year in Racing Sport” in the coach category (2017).